(It helps to have a husband with every power tool available!)
I am working on my photography skills but I thought it was funny to see our dog jumping the white jump just behind the horse. Good girl R.B.!
This is Denny. He doesn't like to jump as much but he will when we ask him to. He has a very thick mane!
6 comments:
HI Aunt Kristie,
These are great pictures. THat looks like so much fun. PLease check out my blog as well.
Love,
Jill (Edde) Lobdell
I don't care how many tools the hubby has, it takes talent to use them and make those jump look so professional, they look great, so do the horses and especially the kids (children kids)
Love, Juile
Kristi,
What fun pictures!!
I am so glad that you guys have a blog, it will be so fun to keep up on your family!
Brianna will love seeing the girls and their horses. She is at girls camp this week and Scott is out of town also, so I have a week to my self.
Love Donna
I found your blog! Your kids are getting so big. Looks like they are having lots of fun with the horses.
Love,
Jennifer
I'm going to be in Utah Sept. 26 - Oct. 2. I'm taking a photography class in Lehi and will staying with a friend in Orem. I'd love to see you and your family if it works out.
Jenn, Let me know what your schedule is and we will get together while you are in town! Thanks, Kristi
Post a Comment