
Rachel and Denny, Cali May and Kippy
Ready for their halter class.
This past weekend was the Logan Miniature horse show. We all had a great time and everyone earned at least one first place ribbon. There were a lot of beautiful horses and everyone was nice and helpful. Here are a few pictures of the kids in their classes.
It was so hard to get good pictures of the action in the show arena. Here is Cali May lined up after her class waiting for the results with Mom as her header.
Olivia and Kippy ready for color class.
Our cousin, Kadee Barney came up from Ogden and showed with us.
Here is Kadee and Denny ready for color class with Kadee's Mom, Wendy and her sister Mandy in the background.
Olivia and Kadee getting ready to enter the arena. You can see a little of Grandpa Fred and Grandma Suzanne who came from Heber City to watch the grandkids in the show. We all worked hard and had a great time.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time showing the horses. It is hard to call them horses, we always mistake and call them ponies, because they are so small and cute!
How fun for Kaydee to show too!
Love Scott, Donna and Bri
We all had a great time. I hope I get to see Jenn when she comes down in Sept! I wish I could go up for the fair!!! Does the Shoppe still play there?
Post a Comment